Love is in the air with Valentine’s Day coming up next week <3!
If you’re a hospitality professional looking for some special Valentine’s drink menu inspiration, we’ve got a few ideas for you. These might also be useful for anyone at home on the 14th in the mood for something festive to drink. We included a mixture of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
1. Strawberry Hot Chocolate
This take on a classic hot chocolate is a familiar one, but has a nice twist with the addition of the strawberry; mimicking the Valentine’s staple of chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Hot milk of your choosing
- Chocolate syrup or melted chocolate
- Strawberry syrup (optional)
- Sliced strawberries on the rim of the cup for garnish
2. Cranberry Daiquiri
This bright-colored drink is the perfect option for Valentines with a sweet tooth. It is a refreshing, romantic drink that will surely be a popular one. Inspired by this recipe.
- 2oz spiced rum or white rum
- 2oz cranberry juice
- 1oz lime juice
- 1oz simple syrup
- Add ice and cranberries to garnish
3. Starbucks Pink Drink Dupe
Around this time of year, the Pink Drink at Starbucks has renewed hype. However, you can make a similar drink! Inspired by this recipe.
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 bags of berry tea of your choosing (e.g. red raspberry tea, acai berry tea, cranberry tea, etc.)
- 1.5 cups of coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (optional)
- Add fresh sliced strawberries to garnish
4. Dark Chocolate Martini
Skip the box of chocolates with this sophisticated dark chocolate martini. Using dark chocolate makes this one a warm and sultry evening add-on. Inspired by this recipe.
- 2oz chocolate liqueur
- 2oz vodka of choice
- 1oz espresso
- 1 teaspoon of fruit juice of choice (optional)
- Garnish with sugar and crumbled dark chocolate
Need more ideas? Check out our 5 Holiday Cocktail Ideas here.
If you're in the restaurant business, there’s something else you may be interested in. Our web/mobile app, Hospitality Innovations, can help you take care of inventory, ordering, reporting, and team management all on one platform.
The product was developed by former and current hospitality professionals with the goal in mind to make hospitality management easier. If you're interested in learning more, check out our website here or schedule a no-stakes demo here to go over the product!
To stay up to date about more restaurant finds, hospitality industry news, and hospitality business management insider tips, you can sign up to receive updates here.